Last updated: October 28, 2022
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.eduvacancy.com website and the Eduvacancy mobile application (together, or individually, the "Service") operated by Eduvacancy ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis ("Billing Cycle"). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Eduvacancy cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting Eduvacancy customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card or PayPal, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Eduvacancy with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Eduvacancy to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Eduvacancy will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Subscribers Terms & Conditions
1. Any Subscription will be valid for the period of 1 year from the date of the payment received. The same shall get terminated automatically on completion of the 1 year period.
2. Subscription will go active and live within 48 hours of payment being received.
3. Company acts as a platform for job posting and talent search. Job posts are made available to subscribers as per the plan chosen by them during subscription of the service. Company shall provide data & services to the subscribers based on their plans, on which subscribers can act at their own will and discretion, the company does not have any say in making hiring decision by the subscriber and the employee. The company shall not be made responsible or liable for any commitments or agreements not adhered between the subscriber and the employee.
4. In the event of employee being hired by the subscriber, the company shall not be made responsible or liable for any commercial transaction between the subscriber and job post employee.
5. If any subscriber is found misusing the company’s data made available to them on subscription for use other than their own hiring purpose, the subscriber will be made responsible and will have to face legal implications for the same.
6. The Subscriber is prohibited from copying, sharing, selling or distributing the data provided to them on subscription. They will be held liable and responsible and will have to face legal implications.
7. The Subscriber will be limited to have 2 posts live at the same time.
8. The company does not guarantee any kind of candidate application on job posts in terms of quality, quantity and its commerciality. The company does not mention or is liable to fulfill any job post in a given time frame.
9. Any Employee active on the platform will apply on the post and it is not the company’s responsibility regarding the application and its relevance to the subscriber.
10. The company does not have any refund policy. Once the payment is received and subscription goes active and live the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
11. Subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights ("Infringement") of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to info@Eduvacancy.com, with the subject line: "Copyright Infringement" and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under "DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims"
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims