We are Eduvacancy.com, the data controller. You can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
This is our Privacy Statement which explains how we obtain, use and keep your personal data safe in relation to the eduvacancy website (www.eduvacancy.com).
Your personal data is data which by itself or with other data available to us can be used to identify you.
The types of personal data we collect and use:
The types of personal data we capture and use will depend on what you are doing on the website. We will use your personal data for some or all of the reasons set out in the Privacy Statement. If you become a member we will also use it to manage the account, policy or service you have applied for and in relation to that information customize your online application journey. Some of the information relevant to that is included in this Privacy Statement for consistency. For instance, the personal data we may use in relation to our website may include:
- Full name and personal details including contact information (eg. Home address and address history, email address, home and mobile telephone numbers);
- Date of birth and/or education qualifications ( to make sure you are eligible to apply for the service)
- Financial details (eg. expected salary and details and details of accounts held with other service providers or do you have your own website (URL to be provided))
- The Information you provide to us-
To create an account you need to provide data including your name, email address and/or mobile number and a password. If you register for a Service, you will need to provide payment (eg.credit card and billing information.)
- Profile :
You have choices about the information on your profile, such as education, work, experience, skills, photo and city. You don’t have to provide additional information on your profile information; however, profile information helps you get more from our Services, including helping members search you. It’s your decision to disclose any information and it make publicly available.
- Eduvacancy.com may access and use the data as necessary:
- To provide and maintain the services;
- To address and respond to service, security and customer support issues;
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, illegal or technical issues;
- As required by law;
- To fulfil our contracts;
- To improve and enhance the services;
- To provide analysis or valuable information back to our members.
For instance, we use your account information:
- Create and administer your account
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the services
- Assess your needs to determine suitable services
- Send you updates, marketing communication and service information.
- Respond to inquiries and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Analyse data, including through automated systems and machine learning to improve our services and/or for your experience
- Provide you information about your use of the services and benchmarks, insights and suggestions for improvements.
- Third Party Disclosure-
Information about our members is an important part of our Services and the personal information you provide to other members who are also subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as described in this Privacy Notice.
Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Eduvacancy.com services. We also provide you a platform to show your skills and services.
- Information Protection-
Information that you share on the website is kept strictly confidential and fully secure. Your encrypted (encoded) information is protected using “Secure Socket Layers (SSL)” as it passes between your browser and this website. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100%, secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Only authorized persons are permitted to access your personal information. All authorized persons must abide by security, privacy, and confidentiality agreements, rules and laws.
- Rights of Users-
If you wish to exercise your individual rights in respect of your personal data please contact our support team at email@example.com. You have the following rights:
- Your legal rights:
- Right to be informed:
If you wish to exercise your individual right in respect of your personal information where we collect your personal data from you (eg. When you open an account or apply for a service online) and also through privacy notices such as this one.
5.1.2. Rights of access:
You have the right to access your personal data and details of how we process it. Kindly note that proof of identification is required in order to protect your information.
- Right to rectification:
You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Eduvacancy.com will ensure that personal data is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, eduvacacy.com relies on members to ensure that the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage members to inform Eduvacancy.com of any changes to their information (eg. by updating your account details and information on Eduvacancy.com website)
- Notification of Changes-
We will keep our privacy notice under regular review and place any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on 29th July 2022.
- Contact Information-
Find out more and contact us about your rights.
For any questions or comments about this policy speak to our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org You can contact us for advice and support.